A BIG thanks to all those who have participated, helped and attended the HAFTAS!  I do have to thank one particular person and that’s year 2 teacher Sue Bladon whose creative and cheeky combination of my name with an iconic national institution is a stroke of genius and worthy of an award itself.    Well done Sue! BAFTA.  Sounds so boring now doesn’t it.

Any pupil, adult, gardener, artist or Elvis impersonator who would like to write a review of the HAFTAS, the Wait a Minute films, or your experience of being involved in the project with me, then please get in touch using this: childhaych76@yahoo.co.uk and a computer, so that I can publish your work on here for all to read! Ask permission from your grown ups!  

I’ve got lots of bits and bats to share, so keep coming back! Working Class Films might be flying around The Uncanny Valley with a few little birds this summer.??!!  
More coming soon! Peace and Pies Hafsah